Terms and Conditions
We hate legalese, so we’ve tried to make ours readable. If you’ve got any questions, feel free to ask us, and we’ll do our best to answer.
The “Mandara Brand Ambassador Giveaway” is sponsored by MandaraRx, Inc and may be referred to as “The Giveaway” for the purpose of the following rules. “The Giveaway” is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram. The giveaway will begin on (Date and time, MST) and will be active until 1000 email verified “Brand Ambassadors” have signed up using the registration link: https://mandaracbd.com/
joinus/Mandara Brand Ambassadors may also be referred to as “Wellness Coaches.” By registering under the “ Mandara Brand Ambassador Giveaway” as Mandara Brand Ambassador (Wellness Coach), he/she understands that are acting as an affiliate, earning 20% commission on every valid sale made using the ambassadors’ assigned link. The Brand Ambassador (Wellness Coach) will also be able to purchase MandaraRx, Inc products for personal use at a 20% discount. Brand Ambassadors are not permitted to purchase and re-sell MandaraRx, Inc products. All sales generated by the Mandara Brand Ambassador (Wellness Coach) must be generated online using their assigned link.Once a registrant’s email is confirmed as valid, he/she will be considered an active Mandara Brand Ambassador (Wellness Coach). MandaraRx reserves the right to remove a Brand Ambassador (Wellness Coach) from the program without notice, at any time.Participants must be residents of the USA and 18 or older. Valid email address is required. Multiple registrations by a single person are not permitted. One registration per household. Each registrant will receive one complimentary Mandara Calm Sweet Cinnamon CBD Oil or Joy CBD softgel while supplies last. Shipping costs associated with complimentary product will be covered by MandaraRx, Inc. MandaraRx is not responsible for shipping issues resulting from human error. By registering as a Mandara Brand Ambassador, he/she agrees to receive the complimentary CBD product in the mail. The registrant is aware that MandaraRx, Inc products contain CBD and less than .3%. THC. MandaraRx reserves the right to cancel the giveaway at any time.
Terms of Service
MandaraRx, Inc, (“we”, “us”, “our”, “Mandara” or “Company”) present the following terms and conditions, which govern our agreement with our Wellness Coaches.
Please read this Agreement carefully before you accept these terms and conditions. By clicking “I accept”, you agree that you are bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement
1. The Company engages the Wellness Coach, and the Wellness Coach agrees to act as a CBD Product Advocate (the Wellness Coach) for the Company, for a period of one (1) year from the date hereof, and this agreement shall be automatically renewed from year to year with the same terms and provisions, unless this agreement shall be terminated sooner in the manner hereinafter provided.
2. The Company agrees to pay the Wellness Coach, as compensation for their service, a commission of Twenty per cent (20%) on the gross amount of sales made when a purchaser uses the Wellness Coach referral link code.
3. The Wellness Coach will not make any representations, warranties or commitments binding the Company without the prior written consent of the Company.
4. The Wellness Coach shall not carry additional competing CBD products without the full knowledge and consent of the Company.
5. The Wellness Coach must not engage in any act or omission that constitutes a violation of the law.
6. Wellness Coach shall safe-guard and promote the good reputation of The Company and its products, and must avoid all deceptive, misleading, unethical or immoral conduct or practices, and must exhibit high moral character in their personal and professional conduct. Wellness Coach shall not engage in any conduct that may damage the Company’s goodwill or reputation.
7. Wellness Coach may not sell products below Suggest Retail Price as listed on our website.
8. Wellness Coach may not offer promotions (including but not limited to discounts, product premiums, rebates, gifts or other inducements to purchase product) without written approval from The Company.
9. Wellness Coach will not resell our products.
10. The Wellness Coach will serve as an independent contractor and be responsible to pay all applicable Social Security, withholding, and other taxes. The Wellness Coach will bear all expenses incurred in their sales endeavors.
11. The parties hereto agree that failure by either party to strictly enforce any provision of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver or an estoppel, nor preclude either party from subsequent strict enforcement of any or all provisions hereof.
12. In any action, litigated or arbitrated, declaratory or otherwise arising out of this agreement, the successful party shall be awarded reasonable attorney’s fees to be paid by the losing party.
13. The Company agrees to indemnify and save Wellness Coach harmless from any and all liability, loss, or damage, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which Wellness Coach may suffer as a result of claims, demands, costs, or judgments against Wellness Coach arising out of or resulting from Company’s acts or omissions, violation of any law or governmental regulation, infringement of any patent, trade mark or trade name, product liability, or law suits.
14. The Wellness Coach agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Mandara, its contractors, its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation of this Agreement.
15. Either party shall have the right to terminate for convenience this Agreement prior to the expiration of the term by providing thirty (30) days written notice. In the absence of a thirty day written notice prior to the expiration of the term, this agreement shall be automatically renewed from year to year subject to the same terms and provisions as contained herein
16. We may terminate this Agreement without notice if the Wellness Coach breaches any terms of the Agreement.
17. For claims seeking $5,000.00 or more that arise from or relate to the Agreement, prior to filing arbitration as set forth below, the parties shall meet in good faith and attempt to resolve such dispute through confidential non-binding mediation. One individual who is mutually acceptable to the parties shall be appointed as mediator. If the Parties cannot agree on a mediator, the complaining party shall request a mediator be appointed by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). The mediation shall occur within 60 days from the date on which the mediator is appointed. The mediator’s fees and costs, as well as the costs of holding and conducting the mediation, shall be divided equally between the parties. Each party shall pay its portion of the anticipated shared fees and costs at least 10 days in advance of the mediation. Each party shall pay its own attorney’s fees, costs, and individual expenses associated with conducting and at-tending the mediation. Mediation shall be held in Boulder, Colorado, and shall last no more than two business days. Except as otherwise provided in the Agreement, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled through confidential arbitration. The Parties waive rights to trial by jury or to any court.
18. The parties hereto agree that this agreement constitutes and expresses the whole agreement of the parties with reference to the representation, and compensation to the Wellness Coach’s efforts on behalf of the Company, and all promises, undertakings, representations, agreements, and understandings and arrangements entered into between the parties herein. No alterations or variations of the terms of this agreement shall be valid unless made in writing, dated, and signed by both parties. It cancels and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings.
19. Jurisdiction and venue of any matter not subject to arbitration shall reside exclusively Boulder, Colorado, or the United States District Court for Colorado. The Federal Arbitration Act shall govern all matters relating to arbitration. The law of the State of Colorado shall govern all other matters relating to or arising from the Agreement.
20. If any provision of this agreement shall be found invalid or unenforceable to any extent, the remainder of this agreement, or the application thereof to other situations, shall not be affected thereby. This agreement shall be binding and inure to the benefit of the parties and their personal representatives, successors and assigns